His one year stats are: 23 lbs 14 oz, 30 1/2 inches tall. 75% for each. He is the happiest one year old I have ever seen. He is walking more than he is crawling now. He loves to clap for himself after he has walked a long way. He loves to be chased...like when I try to change his diaper. He loves it when I sing wheels on the bus, it always makes him stop what he is doing and smile. He loves to play with his siblings. It's nice to know since I am pretty busy with 4 kids that Max has 3 others during the day to play with and give him attention too. He is sleeping and napping wonderfully! He only nurses at night right before bed, other than that he drinks 2% milk out of a tippy cup. He is a huge eater. He loves to eat! He is one easy kid to have around at the moment...so things will probably change soon! :) LOL. We are so blessed to have our sweet sweet sweet baby Max!




1 comment:
What a sweet, sweet, happy birthday boy! Your girlfriend Johanna is right behind you!
Post a Comment