He is VERY mobile, very busy and very curious. Into everything and anything. He can open cupboards and empty them quickly. He can find any small item left on the floor and eat it very quickly.
He is just now down to two naps a day and sleeping decently at night. He spent much of February and March sick so I blame his poor sleep the past 2 months on that. :)
He babbles adorable baby babble. dada, ga ga, ooh ooh...but NO mama....Yet!
He loves his brothers and sisters! he will slap at their face when they come near...I think this is out of love AND defense! :)
He LOVES to eat. He wants to only feed himself. I am finding myself once again having to get creative on baby finger food. he is finally getting the hang of a tippy cup.
He hates his car seat...not surprising he is in it a lot. He does the classic stiff baby fit every time I go to put him in it.
He is a very happy determined little Max the baby and we love him dearly.


the other night, movie night-max dumps over the popcorn and is shoveling it in his mouth as quickly as he can...can't turn your head for one second I tell you!

he not only tipped the car over but climbed in it!

LOVE those blue eyes!

okay so this picture proves that after he throws the intial fit when i put him into the car seat, he gets over it and does enjoy the ride.



and last but not least we enjoyed a FABULOUS visit from our favorite Jones Family a few weeks back. Check out our kids! WHEW, look what we did in 7 short years! To think we were just in college playing cards and talking about all the kids we would have...who knew they'd be so cute! :)
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby! That sure is a cute crop of kids you posted at the end, no wonder we are tired!
Max is getting so big! And so cute!! It's weird thinking back of those nursing school days...look at all those kids now!! I'm vowing to catch up with you two. :)
Post a Comment