Max Justin Baerlocher
Born June 11, 2010 at 2:29pm
9 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/2 inches







+of+6-11-10+021_1.jpg)

I went into labor on my own as I was hoping and everything went very smoothly with the labor and the delivery. I am proud to say I had a wonderful natural, uninduced, unmedicated birth!!!! Mom and baby are both doing excellent!
5 comments:
HOORAY!! There were some new pictures on here that I loved: the one of you looking at Max and the black and white close up of him. What a beautiful family!!
He's so cute! I'm gonna take your word on the whole "WONDERFUL" and "UNMEDICATED" part used in the same sentence. :) I plan to give it a try, but no promises. So glad to hear it all went so well.
Congratulations Angela and family! Max is a beautiful baby; the pictures are wonderful! I LOVE the name by the way...that was one I considered. :)
You are an absolute stud for giving birth naturally to such a big baby. You are super woman. :) I hope you are feeling good and you and your family are enjoying the newest addition. Congrats again!
So, so, so, so fabulous!!! What great pictures and Max is honestly just adorable! I mean obviously you know that but he really is. And by the way, is he eating steak and potatoes yet?
And by the way, you ARE a MAJOR stud!!! Sara said you are feeling great too and that all is well. I'm so happy for you all.
Post a Comment