Would someone please tell me how many times I can possibly use that title for a blog. Well, darn it it's TRUE. My entire house is sick again and I can't even believe it! Every other week since school has started someone has been sick with something! This time it is some sort of stomach bug that comes with a fever. Lovely eh? Doesn't it just make you want to come over to my house? UGH. Go away winter germs!
3 comments:
Poor Baerlochers! No one deserves to be sick that much...especially a pregnant woman with three other sick kids to look after! Have someone bring you a big batch of chicken noodle soup and I hope you all feel better soon. Take care of yourself and drink lots of water for that baby. (Do I sound like your mother yet?) :)
Get well soon!
Wow, you guys really have had more than your fair share of illnesses lately. Will it make you feel better if I tell you I plan on kicking Jason's tail in the Biggest Loser?
Yes I do remember you and no I don't mind you stopping by, as long as you don't mind me keeping up with your beautiful family! How are you feeling these days? Sorry to hear that everyone's been sick. Let's hope 2010 brings good health!!! I LOVE your family pictures. I remember you telling me about them and they turned out beautiful!!! Happy New Year:)
Post a Comment