Healthy Baby! :)
ha ha did I fool ya?
We had our ultrasound today and it was very uneventful. The baby looks healthy and happy and is measuring right as it should be. We could not see the face, we barely saw it's hands and feet. It was just hiding the entire time. What can I say, my children are modest...at least in utero! They said it was a good thing that we didn't want to know the gender because they would not have been able to even tell!!! So SEE we were not meant to know! :) It is a good thing this was our 4th baby and we have already had many many other ultrasounds because we were not able to see much with this one!
Sadly I don't even have a picture to post here. We need a scanner I guess.
Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Yeah for a healthy baby! :) How exciting not to know the gender either....although, I don't know if I could handle the anticipation. Now we need to see some pictures of that growing belly!
Okay, that was a mean and tricky title! I'm very happy to hear that baby #4 is healthy and growing.
Let's see a belly picture!
That was tricky! I was really excited to find out. I even did a quick guess before I looked to see if I was right. (I guessed girl!) But then, once I found out you weren't revealing the sex, I remembered that you guys never do. And I didn't either. I just like other people to because I'm nosy! :) And I sympathize with the lack of pics. Claire's ultrasound only gave me a couple of pictures of the bottom of her feet. But I couldn't even tell that's what it was. I just took the tech's word for it... Glad all is well!!!
Post a Comment