Tyler had his 4 year well child check up today. He did SO wonderfully! They even tested his hearing and vision and said they rarely can do that on a four year old but because he was so smart and well behaved they were able. (I was wondering if they had the right kid, just kidding) Unfortunately I was not there to witness this, I was home sick with Grace. Her and I both had fevers the day before and so we stayed home so as not to spread germs. Justin got the pleasure of playing parking lot mom today! He had to take Adam to school and head straight to Tyler's appt. So, the report I got is that Tyler was an angel. It makes me SO happy to hear because he has been our well spirited and challenging child. So the fact that he has grown into a "well behaved" "smart" boy makes me just plain proud! :) He weighs 40 lbs (75%) and he is 41 inches tall (75%). He got three shots and didn't even flinch for any of them. What a stud.
So we have pretty much all been under the weather, well all but Justin and Tyler. Adam started it with a fever on Tuesday, he missed two days of school. He nicely passed it on to both Grace and I. Tyler and Justin have escaped it thus far. That was basically our only symptoms although I was achy so I am assuming the kids were too but didn't know how to tell me that. The bummer was that we missed taking Tyler to Chuck E. Cheeses on Tuesday because we were all sick. We promise to make that up to him! I guess that's why it's good to have 4 celebrations, if you miss one its not the end of the world:)
I fully intended on posting a few cute pictures but the computer/blogger (not sure whom to blame) was not cooperating so that will just have to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment