Two weeks ago I had a house full of sick kids and even got it myself. It was mild, a fever and sore throat that lasted 24 hours. No big deal. But they are all sick again! Tyler started it this time with a gross hoarse hacky cough on Friday(is hacky a word?). He then woke up with a fever on Saturday and the cough is now much much worse of course. (It's like he knew we had 4 FREE cougar tickets in our hot little hands that we couldn't wait to use, so yes we missed the game!) He very politely shared this with his older brother who STILL has a fever this evening and did I mention they both have disgusting coughs! More school will be missed this week and I am just waiting for Grace, Justin and I to get this one. YUK! Is it seriously only October, wow. Needless to say we had a very low key weekend and I am quite sure I can't watch one more minute of TV without my eyes popping out.
I KNOW MY KIDS ARE SICK WHEN:
1. After laying on the couch all morning Tyler puts himself down for a nap because he is tired
2. Adam refuses a piece of cake
3. Tyler sleeps in past 7am
4. I hear barking and I don't have a dog
5. no thermometers needed just a slight hand touch to know they are burning up!!!
6. I hear kids saying "mom" to me and I don't recognize their little hoarse voices
7. and last but not least....when Adam falls asleep sitting up on the couch!
Please send prayers that our house is well again soon! :)
2 comments:
How are you guys tonight? Lots of prayers for the Baerlocher fam!
Feel better soon Baerlocher family!! Being sick is the pits.
Post a Comment