Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekends are SO FUN!

We had such a nice weekend! My weekend kind of started Thursday night when I was invited to the Taste of Home Cooking School with my friend Erin. That was SO much fun! I learned lots and got lots of free stuff, it was great. Friday, both Tyler and Grace cooperated for picture taking at the mall...wow that NEVER happens! It was fantastic.

Other big news, we bunked the boys beds! You would think we had taken them to Disneyland! They now think they have the coolest room in the world(while I do admit it is pretty cool:) Bedtime hasn't gone too badly either. We do have to put the ladder away during the day because the adventurous little sister is very capable of climbing that ladder very quickly! :)

Friday we had a potential babysitter over to meet the kids. Her mom works with Justin and she lives 4 houses down the street. She is 15 and the kids LOVED her, she was just awesome! I can't wait to have her come again.



Here is our silly boy Tyler, because you know just riding the bike without sitting on the soccer ball is just boring!

Adam is doing quite well on his scooter...I am so glad he didn't try the soccer ball trick on the scooter!

In case you can't see it, her shirt says, "my mom rocks"...of course! :)

SIGH< My darling boys and I had a date on Saturday night. I took them to see the movie EARTH. I highly recommend it, it was very cool. Anyways, here is Tyler in his 80's hat that he brought home from Grammy's house over Easter...it says Vancouver on it and pictures of whales...it's so cool! I had to quickly explain that they simply don't allow 80's hats in the movie theater:)he complied.

Me and my boys all ready for the movies!

At breakfast this morning they all 3 insisted on sitting this close together...I love that they love each other!...at least some of the time:)

The big OUCH! Gracie fell at church this morning and hit her lip HARD. It's very swollen and looks SO sore.


BUT< she's still smiling!

2 comments:

Sara Jones said...

What a great weekend! The pictures were awesome, glad the baby-sitter was a hit, glad the picture retakes were successful, and glad that you had a lovely time with your family.

p.s. The book came in the mail, thanks!

Erin said...

I had a great time Thursday too! Next time (in 2 years) we will do it right and go have dinner first...and maybe a margarita. :) Love Gracie's lip! Poor thing. Crazy enough she doesn't seem to mind that much. Kids are resilient like that right?!