Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally some pictures!

I got a new camera! My old one officially quit working so I was forced to actually go spend the money on a new one. I have been nursing my old one along for months, some days it worked and some days it didn't! We got a Nikon coolpix, it's tiny and blue and very easy to use. We haven't printed pictures from it to see the quality yet, but so far, I think I like it. Here's some pictures from me playing around with it.

So, it's been a while since I've gotten a picture of all three of my kids looking at the camera. Please note, I have officially given up on getting a picture of all three of them looking AND smiling. I am just convinced it will never happen. For your entertainment and to prove I have legitimate reasons for my giving up here are just 4 of my many sad attempts to take their picture the other day.




almost, but adam's not really looking and tyler looks like he could be filling his pants.

now we have grumpy faces

not quite

Adam's ditched out and well thanks tyler...you really are darling.

I do like this picture quite a lot. They are always sad to see Daddy go to work...especially Gracie! It's so precious.

So, here are INDIVIDUAL pictures of my cute kids SMILING! :)




No comments: