this is our attempt to capture and remember the crazy fun we are having raising these awesome little ornery children
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Adam's pre school class had their first field trip today to the pumpkin patch! Tyler and I went along and it was such a super fun time! They took a hay ride out to the pumpkins and each got to pick one. Then they got to climb a huge hay tower. Next it was the hay maze...25 kids in one maze...scary! Then off to the petting zoo and they topped it all off with juice and a cookie. Quite a deal for $3 a child if you ask me! See the pictures below. Adam is in the red coat and Tyler in the blue. Can you find them in the pictures? :) (I don't know what's changed on this blogger site but I used to be able to write underneath the pics and now I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me??)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment