this is our attempt to capture and remember the crazy fun we are having raising these awesome little ornery children
Monday, June 16, 2008
Welcome!
Welcome to my Blog! What a peculiar name, Blog. It makes me think blog blog blog like blah blah blah. I hope you don't think that while you read my blog! :) I suppose this is where I explain myself and all about me and my life. Well, not a whole lot is about me these days, I am the proud mother of 3 beautifully orney children ages 4 Adam, 2 1/2 Tyler and 7 month old Grace. I am blessed to be a full time and (I mean FULL TIME) stay at home mom. It is by far the hardest job I have ever done and the most rewarding too! My husband Justin is a Planner for an Engineering firm. In my spare time...(ha ha ha, the little that I have), I enjoy getting some exercise, reading, scrapbooking and crochetting. I also am a little bit addicted to email. Okay, I think my time may be up for this posting...more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH!!!! You did it! See, isn't it fun? Pretty easy too. I am adding you to my blog roll right now. Welcome to the club!
Thanks for including me Angela! I was sad when I tried to get on and I was not allowed. How else was I going to be able to spy on you?
Hi Angela! I'm with Julie...thanks for allowing me to spy on you and your family! I have heard a ton about you and your family too...you're kids are so adorable! The songs are easy; if you scroll all the way down my page at the bottom is my playlist. On the left side it says "Create your own playlist". Just click on that and it will take you to that website...once your done find the button that says create a link and then copy and paste it onto your blog page. I'm not very computer savy and I thought it was pretty simple. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment