Wednesday, June 25, 2008


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Angela, I LOVE your slideshow...now I think I need to steal your idea! Those pictures of Gracie are so adorable, she looks like a very sweet little girl. And your boys are getting so big! They look so much alike. :)

It looks like you got the music figured out...I have LOVED the song "ordinary miracle" ever since I watched "Charlotte's Web". Which by the way I bawled at...seriously, like the kind of crying where you can't catch your breath. My husband just looked at me and shook his head. :) Anyways...great selections!

Sara Jones said...

Your slide show looks beautiful. Jen's right, certainly worthy of copying. Plus, I made the cut!

As for Jenny liking the song on "Charlotte's Web." You should know that she LOVES Dakota Fanning. A lot. :-)

Jenny said...

Can you blame me? Every movie she's been in has been fantastic! I am Sam; Man on Fire; Charlotte's Web; Dreamer...need I say more? :)

Jenny said...

The new pictures are great Angela! Gracie does such a good job of smiling for the camera...as soon as I pull out the camera to get a picture of Anna hamming it up, it's instant stone cold face. What's the trick? :)