
followed by his favorite dinner of pork roast sandwiches and homemade applesauce...which I know is a very adult sounding dinner but he insisted that is what he wanted and then by the way he tried to change the day before to hot dogs after I had already bought everything, classic Tyler to change his mind about food!)
homemade carrot cake for dessert...and he wanted the cake orange and so it was!



followed by taking a few close friends to chuck e cheeses for lunch. It was the perfect time to go, our school was out at noon and no one elses was so we had the place to ourselves! I think everyone had a fun time including the adults.



Tyler is an excellent reader. Probably reading at around a second grade level. He loves school and to play soccer. He is very funny always making us laugh. He loves to dance and entertain. He has a shy, reserved side to him...one that as a family we don't see all that often but I've heard this is true! :) He is very very caring and cares a lot about other's feelings. He is impulsive with a huge imagination and I will be interested to see what he becomes when he grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment