Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Father/Daughter Ball

Saturday night Justin took Grace to their first ever Father/Daughter Ball. They got all dressed up and it was very special. My friend is a talented florist and made the girls corsages, which they truly loved. It was so precious. My brother also took his daughter Eliza. They didn't last too long because Grace had a tummy ache, but Justin said they still had a really great time.



all dressed up!

what can I say, this picture says it ALL!



A father/daughter relationship is a very important thing. I have a really great relationship with my dad and I know how important that is to me. I personally think that a lot of a girls self esteem comes from her father hence the large importance in my book! May Grace and Justin always cherish the precious memories they made and here's to many more!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This is adorable! Our city had a similar dance that I really wanted Dane and Anna to go to, but our friend's daughter was having a birhtday party that same day and time. Bummer...maybe next year! I couldn't agree more about a father/daughter bond...it's so important! Gracie just looks adorable in her dress and with her curly hair!