Here's how Tyler celebrated his 5th birthday!

cupcakes to preschool

sometimes they do like each other! ;)

lunch at mcdonalds with friends...yes all girls per his request!

dinner, cake and presents with aunt/uncle and grandma/grandpa

a look that shows just how much sugar he consumed that day!

Train cake made by aunt carisa

yes ANOTHER party with cousins this time

he got to ride on a REAL train and this is the picture of him right after he got to go up into the engine and honk the horn...quite frankly I think this picture says it all!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. He is always making us laugh and think! He has a heart of gold and we love him to pieces.
1 comment:
What a special little boy, we love you Tyler!!
Also, I would love the cake pattern to that train, it is awesome! I can't wait to hear how the weekend went. Isn't that a fun train ride?
Post a Comment