Last weekend the fabulous Jones family visited us. 8 kids in 6 years...we ROCK! The weekend was a total blast and huge success. Yes we had 8 kids in our 1800 sq foot house and you would NEVER had known it. Everything about it was just great great great, we can't wait to have them again. A few pictures from that. Thank you Sara for taking them with your awesome camera. I want one now, Justin thanks you for that! :)

Movie night! Dollar store candy, movie...hide-a-bed out for coziness...good times!




On to a few funny stories that I need to write down. They are of course just funny things these crazy kids say to me that make me laugh each day. Speaking of laughing...Max is giggling now! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Adam: After one of the funerals, we complemented Adam on how incredibly well he behaved during it all. His response was with a shrug, "yea, I save that for special occasions". :)
Tyler: there was much uproar in the kids bedroom one morning. Grace crying, Adam shouting at her and so Justin and I walk in and ask what is going on in here? Adam and Grace start talking at once and Tyler throws his arms in the air with a smile and yells "I didn't EVEN do ANY of it!"
Grace: We are having van troubles so we were driving in our car today and Justin rolled up the back window without knowing poor Gracie's fingers were in it. As she is bawling her eyes out she assures me "mom, they didn't even boke off!".
Grace: put two balls up her shirt the other day and said, "Where's the baby mom? I have big ones now I am ready to feed it!"
Tyler: Asked Grandma the other day why she couldn't feed Max. She told him because she was not his mommy. His response, "why you have big things just like her"
There are more of these for sure but do you think I can think of them right now. Of course not! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment