Here are the pictures from Silverwood. The kids all had such a great time! I was actually surprised just how much they liked it. Our little Gracie probably got the biggest kick out of the rides. She just giggled and waved on every one. Tyler was the most timid of all. He didn't like anything that went to high. Honestly I think he enjoyed the cotton candy most! Adam had a ball. He was big enough to do any ride. He was happy to get to ride the bumper boats by himself! He EVEN rode the big wooden roller coaster!!! I was shocked. My little sweet timid boy who I couldn't get to go to pre school last year rode a 60 mile an hour roller coaster. What a difference a year makes. He said it was the best part although he never wants to do that again! :) He said the funniest thing, "when we were going down the big hill it felt like my pants were going to fall off!". We died laughing. It was a such a super fun day.
Justin did great running Bloomsday again this year for his company's team. They got second place! I stayed at the hotel with the kids and we swam and shopped. It was our last hurrah before baby 4 arrives and it honestly felt like a mini vacation.
Now we are home for good until baby arrives (due in one month!)and my nesting instincts have set in. I have a long list of things I want done! Poor Justin! :)







4 comments:
I missed Bloomsday this year. In the past 10 years, this is only the 2nd one I've missed and I was sad that I couldn't participate. And the pics brought back memories for David who is from North Idaho and worked at Silverwood for a number of his high school summers. He knew all the rides by name. Anyway, sounds like a fun weekend! Good luck with that to-do list!
The cotton candy would have been my favorite too. Let's here it for good old spun pure sugar!
Have fun nesting, I can't believe how close you and Sara are to the new additions, most exciting!
What great pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!!!
So much fun! I love Silverwood!
Post a Comment