Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had a very nice Easter in Walla Walla with my family. The highlight for me was dressing Gracie! :)I simply loved her dress and hat and so did she! We put her hair in curlers and she loved it all. It was great.







The boys were much less enthused with their "Easter outfits" and didn't really even want to cooperate for a picture. Here is my sad attempt at a picture of all 3 of my kids.







but the family one turned out okay! ;)

3 comments:

Jules said...

FIrst of all the pictures are adorable and I got such a chuckle out of the attempt to get a picture of the three kids, boy can I relate. The family picture is GREAT but I want to know something, how in the heck do you keep your face skinny when you are 7 months pregnant???? Mine was spherical by the 3rd day.

Sara Jones said...

YEAH GIRL CLOTHES!!! What a cute family you have! And curlers, that is just icing on the cake.

Erin said...

I used to LOVE to put curlers in my hair. :) The family picture DID turn out great! And I like the way you are hiding yourself. Belly pics??? I'm sure it doesn't quite seem so cool since it's your 4th and all, but I still love baby bellys.