Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How Much is that Doggie in the Window?

Ruff Ruff. The one with the big adorable ears! :) We made doggies ears at story time today and I had three little puppies with me the rest of the day. I found them to mind much better than my children. I think I might try using dog commands all the time. Sit, stay, beg, LIE DOWN...STAY, NO BARK, seriously STOP licking me Tyler! (But mom that is what dogs DO!)You all think I'm kidding but I'm not. It was fun and probably the closest we'll ever get to having dogs:) LOL!Ruff Ruff!









On a side note I would just like to give my take on "Jon and Kate plus 8. I used to enjoy the show back when it actually showed how they managed raising a large family. It has turned into something very different and I refuse to watch it any longer. My opinion is that they need to QUIT the show and work on their marriage and save that poor family from falling apart. I don't think all their talk of the kids coming first matches up to their actions. But, that is just MY opinion. Any other's out there?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm right there with ya Angela! I watched it on Monday night and decided right then I was done. It makes me sick to see them continue with the show in stead of GIVING THAT UP to focus on their family and relationship.

You can tell that money and fame have gotten to them and I don't care what they say...that show ruined them. It happens to EVERY married couple that decides to have a show about their lives...you'd think people would catch on.

Okay, I think I'm done wiht my tangent. :) I'm glad to hear you are of the same opinions! By the way, the doggie ears are adorable. From your title alone I thought I was going to see a picture of a new puppy...with fur and everything. :)

Jules said...

Although I've never watched a single episode of that show with it being crammed down our throats right now you can't help but see all the clips and snippets and I've been appalled. Those kids are going to look back some day and resent the heck out of their parents. Everything I see is Kate sniping at John and they'll understand why he filed for divorce and then hate their mother.

Also, if an adult wants to be on "The Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" or "Big Brother" or any of those other shows that is their prerogative but those kids have no say in it. I can't imagine they'll be happy to have had every temper tantrum and wetting of the pants and any other embarrassing thing from their childhood fodder for the world's "entertainment".

You're right Angela, now that it is this ugly it is time to QUIT and think of the kids, which they are NOT! Now we'll all get to watch them grieve while their parents split up. What has our world come to.

On a happier note, I LOVE your little puppies!

Erin said...

Completely agree! I really used to like the show. And while many say Kate nagged Jon a lot....Jon deserved it most of the time (he had a tendancy to be a bit lazy in my opinion). I'm just so sad they don't stop the show and really work on working things out. I think way too many people give up on their marriages instead of really trying to get through the bad times. Of course, our society just makes it so easy to divorce...everyone takes the easy way out. Must stop now...I could go on and on. Talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

What cute little puppies! That is too funny!

I never did watch Jon and Kate, but it's hard not to hear about everything that's going on now. I just feel sorry for the poor kids =(