Adam graduated from Pre School today. It was a really neat ceremony. 52 graduates! Adam did great and as you can see from the pictures, he really enjoyed himself. He came a long way this year. I walked a very scared little boy there the first day and he took months to transition. By the end, he would literally run into to school without me even getting out of the van. He is so much braver and makes friends wherever he goes now. When they asked him what he wants to be when he grows up he said, "a paperboy". Everyone got a big kick out of that. His teachers tell me they think he will be a paper boy and much much more...he is very smart! :) What a great first experience he seemed to have with school. It's time for a fun summer then...on to KINDERGARTEN. I know Adam is ready, the question is, am I? Are you ever? :)

See him? 4th from the right, back row.

Getting his diploma.

Walking out...doesn't he look so proud. Brings tears to my eyes!

Enjoying his cake, he told me later that was his favorite part:)


Way to go Tyler for taking this picture!

Adam and Zoe...perhaps friends forever, they will be in Kindergarten together this fall. They are very cute together, everyday when we pick them up from school they would beg us to take them out to lunch.
4 comments:
How CUTE!!!! Congrats Adam!
Not only does Adam look cute but Angela, you are ridiculously skinny and smoking hot.
Sara, as soon as I saw the pictures the first thing I wanted to comment on was sleek and racy Angela. What a babe! (And that was said in a non-pervert sort of way, just a really "what a babe" sort of way)!
The graduate is so stinking cute too!
I can't believe you will have a kindergardener!!! Crazy. Didn't we just graduate college? I feel so OLD! Must agree with everyone else though... you look great! :)
Post a Comment