Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Here are a few pictures from our wonderful Christmas! I hope everyone had a very very Merry Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house in Walla Walla.

Here are my 3 kids...Tyler's head is in the bottom left corner, remember he dislikes photos and therefore didn't cooperate. Just imagine them all three sitting there still and smiling perfectly at the camera! HA! :)

Waiting for Christmas Eve dinner. A big deal with my family. It's an Italian tradition to eat fish on Christmas Eve and so...we do! I really look forward to this meal every year.



Grace trying to take Tyler's toy...naturally.


Doesn't she look pretty in her Christmas dress?! :)

A doll stroller!

sleeping bags!!

We came home late Christmas Eve and had Christmas Day at our house. Here is a picture of the kids Christmas morning, Santa brought them an adorable little table and chairs!


Pretty excited little children they are! Christmas is such a special time of year! I had the honor of hosting my family on Christmas Day. It was lots of fun. We enjoyed a prime rib dinner and played some fun games. It was a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Sara Jones said...

I loved the pictures. I wish I could have seen your house decorated, from the pictures it look beautiful.

Drive carefully and have fun at the sledding party. And OBVIOUSLY you can stay here if the weather is bad! Makes me kind of hope for a blizzard.