Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spokane Visit

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we spent in Spokane. Justin had a conference for work and so the kids and I went along. We went over Sunday and our first stop was the Jones household. Our wonderful WONDERFUL husbands took all 6 kids while Sara and I had a mom's day out. I really think this should be at least a biannual event. We had such a great time. A quiet lunch, where we actually were able to carry on a conversation, chew and taste our food and then not have to apologize for the huge mess...it was unreal. Next it was pedicures and then a latte at Starbucks where we sat and talked. It was so relaxing. My idea of a perfect mom's day out. While we were gone the Dad's took all 6 little ones to the park! I wish I had a camera to capture them pushing double strollers and pulling a wagon!! I bet they got a few looks. Monday we took in the sites of North town mall and Riverfront park. The kids enjoyed the Carusel and I enjoyed shopping downtown, man that is GOOD shopping. Tuesday we spent the day with Sara and her kids. The evenings were spent swimming at the hotel. The kids really enjoyed that. Below are a few pictures of our fun time with the Jones family. Our kids play so well together you would have NO idea there were 6 kids there and the oldest was 4 1/2. I only wish we could do it way more often.




Big kids watching a movie- the best part about this is that Adam and Aubrey sat quietly through the whole show and Nathan and Tyler were up half way through destroying the room...typical. :)


Big kids having their lunch...yes that is Adam in the awesome hat that he wore almost the entire time we were there.




How cute is this, Sara and the kids waving good-bye...we were so sad to go! :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It sounds like you guys had such a great time. I'm not going to lie...I'm so jealous. :)