Let's start with Mr. Tyler this time. While at my parents house this weekend Tyler fell in their bathroom and cut open his chin. No one was in there with him at the time so we don't know for sure what happened but he claims he fell and hit it on the toliet. (how? I have NO idea) Anyways, it bled pretty good and it was pretty good cut on his chin but we put a band aid on and headed home. After an hour or so it really started to swell up and the wound got bigger and bigger. After debating whether or not to take him into urgent care I called the pediatrician, described it to him to see what he thought. He said take him in so we did. Luckily they were able to close it with steri strips and we didn't have to do stitches. Here are a few pictures. Now the challenge has been keeping it clean and dry...two things which Tyler's chin just isn't. I suppose this is the first of many accidents like this!

yea, don't look so innocent buddy! :)

looks like it's healing nicely eh? Now since I don't have a before picture, you'll just have to imagine it open 1/4 inch, it was not pretty.
Then there is Miss Grace. Well she decided to start walking everywhere!!! She loves the new challenge and claps for herself when she falls down. It's so much fun to watch. Here are a few pics.

couldn't resist the bare butt shot
for some reason she got a big kick out of walking around as a naked bird! ;)
So the whole reason we were at my folks house this weekend was because we took the kids to the Walla Walla fair. We missed our fair because it went on while we were on vacation and the boys were really looking forward to it. Well they had a blast. We started the day with the parade and the candy thrown was a huge hit. They rode rides, looked at the animals and ate some yummy junk food. It was lots of fun.

Tyler attempting to pedal this tractor...I had to push him through the entire course and let me tell you the kid can't steer! We ran into one hay bail after another!



Adam is so brave these days, he loved the fair rides!!!

Isn't this a cute picture? The boys are waiting for the parade to start.
2 comments:
Hopefully Tyler's cut will leave a scar. Yes, I meant to say that, I've never known a little boy OR big boy who didn't like a good scar. I'm surprised every time I'm around our precious Nathan that he hasn't had stitches yet. I told Sara he'll probably go all his life without a stitch and one of these days our serene Aubrey will be coloring and will fall off her chair somehow and be the one who ends up with stitches, that's how it usually goes.
LOVED all the pics, especially of little Gracie looking so smug and proud while walking. The naked pictures were too cute, to me that's when babies are at their cutest.
Walking!?!?!? WOW! How awesome! I think I'd be pulling my hair out if Graysen was walking. She's a terror just crawling. I love the picture of the two boys waiting for the parade! They are so cute together!
Post a Comment